Friday, May 31, 2013

Testimonies

Halo everyone
As one other way of exchanging energy is to write me feed back. The testimonies i can publish to let the other people get the feeling of my classes...
Enjoy !
MichaƂ Marek Griks
http://affordabletantra.blogspot.nl/


Hi Michal,
Thanks for your great introduction to tantra. I really enjoyed it, and i've been doing my homework.
I really liked your lesson. Your introduction was clear and well explained. Your teaching style is good, because you create a relaxed atmosphere, where asking questions is easy. I liked the fact that you took the time to explain everything until it was all clear to us. 
I really loved your workshop, that's for sure. I would really like to continue. I liked the fact that you sent me an email that i could forward to my boyfriend. He is practicing also now. 
Greetings, Rik

...I really enjoyed your classes, it helped me a lot. For me tantra classes are a beautiful way to have trustful conversations...
Eva


It was great! I learned and i had great time.
Lena


No comments:

Post a Comment