Sunday, December 7, 2014

Another reflection of Tantra Movement on Rainbow

10 Workshops that almost all last 6 hours, can really tire you out. The environment on a rainbow gathering is not the best. Under all this hard conditions you managed to give a really good workshops. Without you, repeating all the communication signs or always saying, that we just should go as far as we can, it wouldn't have been such a save space where anybody in the end could show their naked body's and their sexual emotions in front of each other.
I can only speak for myself but for an activist you did splendid work to spread the tantra movement. In all your sentences I could feel the passion for your idea. This passion makes the
movement interesting for others to spread it further.
The tantra workshop gave me more consciousness for my own body. As a person who always wants to hear the scientific side it is not easy for me to feel the spirituality. I travelled to this
gathering to find spirituality inside me. It didn't work out so well but I did some steps in interesting directions.
I looked in myself and realised that there are a lot of things not balanced between my inner genders.
Your workshop gave me the tools to change. I see the whole course as a preview of the thing what would come, when I will use more often the tools , what I've learned .
I really like the way you managed the whole workshops. Go on with it.
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment