Friday, November 6, 2015

About us - Michal Marek Griks and Roxana Rainbow Cioaza




Michal Marek Griks

I´m a Kundalini Yoga teacher, tantric masseur and teacher, and a relationship and life coach. I began my Tantric journey over eight years ago and continue to study at the Rasayana Tantra Academy. Tantra has become a way of life for me and three years ago I began sharing my knowledge and journey as a teacher of Tantra. While Tantra has several paths, I recognized that sexuality is the most effective way for me to improve:

my self esteem,
my physical
and mental health,
my intimate relationship,
my love ( also to myself ),
my energy and all other aspects of life...

For me, sexuality is the most beautiful, intimate, and powerful expression of love. When I recognized how important this is in my life, I asked "If love is the most important need in the majority of humanity, why is there no place for the energy of love and sexuality in peoples education?" So, I hope that in establishing Tantra Movement School I can help fill this great need. In my life I experienced sex as way to hell but have been very fortunate to also experience it as way to heaven. Now I´m bringing sexuality out of guilt and shame to it´s rightful place sacredness and honor.

I´m a tantric, who's destiny is to share tantra and love.

As tantra movement page is more to promote the events, to avoid to much information here, I also have blog where I share much more: http://aktywnatantra.blogspot.nl/

Michal Marek Griks
http://tantramovement.blogspot.nl




Roxana Cioaza

Coach and Tantra Assistant and Masseur

During my studies and my work I have gained experience in the field of efficient communication and working skills and also intercultural communication. It is a beautiful challenge to continuously connect to beautiful inspiring people and communities. I am glad to share my perspectives for a better world and I am so grateful for the opportunity of being part of the Tantra Movement Community. 

The experience as a Tantra Assistant improved my inner balance, energy and constantly enriching my perspective upon life. I am honored to be part of Tantra Movement and my intention is to share beautiful insights about the miracle of human beings, about the world and inner world. My other intentions are to create beautiful experiences and inspire people to connect to their own deepest truth, to their mature and responsible freedom and wealth.

Thank you,

E. Roxana Cioaza
mobil: 0751 096 638

No comments:

Post a Comment