Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Tantra Movement School Book for Trainers. First Module of First level

Another seeds/parts of my book you may find here, at the page where I share more of myself : https://aktywnatantra.blogspot.bg/search/label/My%20book
Use it don´t loose it , Share Love <3 Enjoy !
Dear Lovely People here are some more seeds for my book "All Aspect of Life - All Aspect of Tantra. Tantra Teacher Manual."  They´re slowly are getting in to daylight to serve  my students and whole humanity. How you may see there is still way to go, lot of corrections editing, writing etc. Finding time to do this between workshop practice, Love and sleep ;)
Without your help would be hard, so when you fill that you may support somehow this process it would be lovely for everyone ( financial contributions are supporting me in finding time for the project - they´re  very welcome as well )
Motto for this work written and edited for Rasayana Tantra Academy is my answer to all reflections from my students:
.... and do not forget that I´m just igniting the fire what is already in you ... I´m just channel of energy of love what is in all of us. Use, don`t loose it, let it flow - Michal Kali Griks
http://tantramovement.blogspot.nl
Methods:
Most of my workshops are including about ½ hour of theory as explanation of the subject, then about 3 hours exercising with minimising useless talking as much as possible to give best body and the heart experience. At the end of the day / workshop we do always sharing circle. I aim always for retreats to make them as much in the nature as it is possible.  I require ( not demand ) from participants to eat vegan diet during retreats. This support the process, nature, animals, future generations, hungry children etc. Ideally when meals ( and other tasks as well )  are prepared communally what increase connection within the group.
I support healing during the workshops, so I like to work with as many assistants and experienced people as possible. That´s why from beginning I teach everyone how, in the best way support the process.
Ideally I teach at the retreats when a morning class I give Tantra Kriya Yoga, one of active dynamic Osho meditation or Kundalini Yoga Kriya. Sometimes I give the space for my assistants to do this ( or  to let them guide their other spiritual practice ) in order to let them practice the teachings.
Those morning sessions are very good for grounding, for rising up the energy, and especially TKY for bringing the connection within the group.
Each day of the retreat ( or each workshop ) we end up with sharing and closing circle, where participants are saying about their experiences, challenges, etc. This is very supportive and connecting as well.
Tantra Kriya Yoga is one of my favourite way to start the day with the morning session or when at the workshop with single or two exercise. The purpose is to connect the group, rise the energy and especially for the beginners , to show example of feeling ecstasy in new way.
One of the active dynamic Osho meditation is always good to show participants the Osho approach what is very effective for the modern people. Very often it´s helping participants to release the emotions and through it it shows also importance of not suppressing them any more.
Especially at the beginning I give some of the grounding Kundalini Yoga Kriya. Especially Kundalini Yoga Kriyas I give to the participants to practice on the daily basis during the tantra practice. From my own experience those kind of daily practices are crucially important for especially beginning tantra practitioners. Tantra is very strong practice, that´s why is very important to support your process simultaneously with good grounding practice.
My tantra experience

Here it is:

Tantra, my experience

Tantra, what is it?!  For many people it seems to refer to some kind of sexual activity that they do not understand but nonetheless are sceptical about or see as being on the fringe.  When I started talking about exploring tantra people were generally in three camps, they humoured me but I could tell that they thought that I had finally gone too far towards the dark side; they had no idea what it was; or they thought that I was braver than most and they looked with some anticipation at what I might discover.

I became interested in tantra because a friend encouraged me to do so.  She was already involved and she suggested that it could help with my shyness and general discomfort with anything sexual. I did not embrace the idea easily and I jokingly said that it had been a bold sexual move for me when I went from briefs to boxer shorts so it was unlikely that I could embrace tantra.  But she persisted and recommended a book. To my surprise tantra was less about sex and more about a way of embracing life that was not all that dissimilar from the Isha System that I had been following for a number of years.  The personal interspection and development that the Isha System facilitated had, among other things, resulted in me experiencing a renewed interest in sex and with it old frustrations and fear.  The Isha System had given me the tools and confidence to embrace life in a way that I could have only imagined a few years before, but it had fallen short when it came to helping me move beyond my sexual inhibitions and perceived sexual problems.

As with everything it is one thing to intellectually understand something and yet another to exponentially integrate it into our lives.  I was assured by many women that impotence need not be a detriment to having an active sex life but certainly that was not my experience. I also was very self conscious of my body, to the extent that when I vacationed in Hawaii a few years ago I refused to swim in the ocean. Add to this an overwhelming resistance to exploring sexual information and for me it was the perfect storm.

Was tantra the solution and what could it do for me.  I hoped that it could provide an experience that would replace my previous negative encounters related to sexuality.  This hope was based on what I had read about tantra and how it embraces all expects of our human experience without judgement.  It also teaches techniques to integrate sexual energy in a holistic way instead of concentrating on a genital centric, limited orgasmic experience.  I learnt that women are not objects to be conquered or used but rather beautiful beings to be respected, admired and cherished. I experienced giving and receiving without any expectation of personal gratification. I experienced being naked and not being self conscious or sexualizing the encounter. I released old negative energy that had held me captive for a lifetime with the result that I am now able to embrace sexuality without the fear that I had related to coitus. Coitus was not part of my tantric experience but the training environment provided a safe place where I could heal my family history related to sexuality. I am now able to inform myself in matters of physical intimacy and sexuality without the old inhibitions.  The tantra workshops that I attended gave me more than I had hoped for, they gave me freedom and a complete release from the distorted view that I had of sexuality. I am now at peace with myself and willing to do whatever is necessary to be the best giver of love that is possible.

Namaste
B. 7.2.2016 (after two of Tantra Movement retreats: Whole level  1 and 2 course during 3 weeks in Maldives)

Course for all
All Aspects of Tantra – All Aspects of Life

Don't hesitate to ask the questions mgriks@gmail.com
This Course as a whole is created to help you go deep in to your inner ecstasy, bliss and healing. Are you ready for the biggest change in your life? Go for an intensive transformation of sexuality and love to the higher levels.

Here is a list of the workshops that may be included in the course. Whole course would contain 14 workshops which each would have different subject and would take around 3,5 hours. The choice would depend on the needs and energy of the group.
Finishing whole course could be honoured by receiving the certificate of finishing first level in School Of Tantra Movement

Subjects of the course:
A more detailed description of these workshops is below:
1. Taste of Tantra. Introduction to the practice. (open evening )
2. Connection
3. Expanding the consciousness. Being here and now.
4. Love yourself - recognising your inner lover
5. Theory about practice. Tips for improving your relationship with yourself, with your partner, with others, with animals, the whole of nature and the entire universe. (open evening )
6. Sacred energy - worshipping your holy body, recognising your wild soul
7. Male and female energy
8. Sacred Sexuality
9. Dance with tantra
10. Communication of Love. (open evening )
11. Preparing for awakening the Kundalini energy
12. Journey to Awaken the Senses ceremony
13. Secrets of tantric touch. Introduction to tantric massage
14. Closing and sharing of the whole course

Purposes of this course:
Purposes of this course are to make every participant familiar with many aspects of tantra. Usually at the beginning of the course I ask participants what intentions brought them to the workshops. I reflect on their answers, I feel the energy of the group and particular individuals and guided by beautiful energy of unconditional Love I follow the flow.
Another important purpose is healing of our sexuality, healing of our bodies, hearts, spirits and minds, healing of our pasts, presence and future, healing of all aspects of life.
Next purpose what is connected to the previous one is liberating ourselves from conditionings, what are holding us back from using our full potential and from enjoying life truly.
Another purpose is rising awareness.
Another reflection of Tantra Movement on Rainbow
10 Workshops that almost all last 6 hours, can really tire you out. The environment on a rainbow gathering is not the best. Under all this hard conditions you managed to give a really good workshops. Without you, repeating all the communication signs or always saying, that we just should go as far as we can, it wouldn't have been such a save space where anybody in the end could show their naked body's and their sexual emotions in front of each other.
I can only speak for myself but for an activist you did splendid work to spread the tantra movement. In all your sentences I could feel the passion for your idea. This passion makes the
movement interesting for others to spread it further.
The tantra workshop gave me more consciousness for my own body. As a person who always wants to hear the scientific side it is not easy for me to feel the spirituality. I travelled to this
gathering to find spirituality inside me. It didn't work out so well but I did some steps in interesting directions.
I looked in myself and realised that there are a lot of things not balanced between my inner genders.
Your workshop gave me the tools to change. I see the whole course as a preview of the thing what would come, when I will use more often the tools , what I've learned .
I really like the way you managed the whole workshops. Go on with it.
Eric


A more detailed description of these workshops:
Ad 1: "Taste of Tantra" - Introduction to practice.



In this introductory workshop we give small examples of simple safe exercises which you can continue practicing later with your partner or on your own. Anyone following the instructions from this introduction may rapidly and dramatically improve her/his life. We let you have a taste of what tantra is, and what we teach as a whole course at the School of Tantra Movement.
 A little bit of everything:
Purposes of this workshop:
Purpose of this workshop is to attract new students into continuing with further practice.
Another purpose is to explain what "my tantra" is all about
To show different aspects of tantra what would be explored deeper during the course.

- Theory; what tantra means to us and our practical use of it

- sexual meditation

- recognising and training the PC muscle

- open communication

- recognising your Inner Man and Inner Woman

- Awakening the senses meditation

- Breathing together in Shiva Shakti position

Taste of Tantra
Introduction lecture ½ – 1 ha
Tantra Kriya Yoga breath
Gazing eyes

The reason for this exercise is to connect people beyond typical ways. When we look in to each other eyes for more than 30 seconds we connect on the soul level. This give participants new experience what attract them to find out more about tantra , to feel more such magic. Very often this experience is connecting people on very deep level. It have also healing and liberating purposes
Melting hugs
Again like the previous exercise is connecting people in new for them ways. When our chakras are connected they´re balancing themselves in amazing ways. Magic starts after 30 seconds. The happy hormones are starting to be produced. This creates beautiful feeling within us and with the partner.
Inner man, Inner woman meditation
This meditation gives example of meditating with use of body feelings and visualisation. Especially people who didn´t use this before are surprised by the fact that they could see, imagine something. Recognising the inner man and inner woman within us proves to the participants the fact that we both have male and female energy beyond the our genders. It give us also reflection how our male and female energies are existing in our beings. This may helps us enormously to guide our life in more balanced and more content and less suppressed way.
Awakening the senses meditation
This mediation bring us into the focus on the tastes what we do not pay enough attention in our daily life. It give to the participants experience of being here and now without stressing it to much out. In pleasurable way ( a tantra way :) we guide participants to be focus on touch, smell, taste of one rosin or mandarin. The effect is that usually this fruit is the best eaten in their life up till now.
It gives us the taste to one of the most popular along the students workshop:  Journey of Awakening the senses Ceremony
5 minutes tantra.
It gives to the participants great experience how our bodies may communicate through body intelligence, what goes beyond the typical mind understanding. It may have very connecting effect that even partners, who may know already each other during this 5-20 minutes they finding out about completely new things. It bring harmony between the partners.  As teacher watching the couples I may see how they are together sometimes much more than from hours of talks. It introduce students into Love Communication
Blind dance
Learning, Experiencing and exercising Yin and Yang, Leading and following, guiding and letting go  energies. It brings a lot of fun within the group and between the partners. It give the taste of Dance with Tantra workshop
Hands massage
It shows example of focus, slowness and intimacy in tantric massage.
Tantra-Report
Date:  April 2016
Length of workshop(s) / course(s) / retreat(s) / massage session(s): one-day event and three day event
Place / location: Cluj-Napoca
Age: 26
Sex: male
Experiences of the student/client: ( Intentions, atmosphere, feelings, outcome etc.):
Having been for the first time to a tantra introduction workshop with Michal about a month ago, I decided to take part in these events once again around April of 2016; also I hosted Michal during this time at my place (couchsurfing). As he was with me for a considerable amount of time I didn't go to the workshops with a very specific intention; rather I was curious about the whole concept of tantra in real practice (before I had only read about it). The atmosphere was in general very relaxed and different kind of exercises (bio-energetic movements, yogic breathing techniques, eye-to-eye confrontation in combination with tantra kriya breathing, hugging) were alternated with theoretical talks and feed-back rounds. So, it was a good mixture of theory and practice and Michal was cautious to not push any participant beyond his/her limits and therefore asked everyone to go with the exercises only as far as it was felt comfortable. This decreased a lot of my personal nervousness and I felt at much more ease to challenge myself according to my own limits. Also, the exercises I enjoyed quite a lot and felt after each event very energised and euphoric though I once took it so far that friends of mine even asked me if I was on drugs.
There is therefore in my opinion a slight danger involved with these different techniques and Michal could stress that point a bit more; also I felt that the theoretical part was missing more concrete explanations for which reason a specific exercise was chosen. That's why the organisation of the seminars seemed a bit random. But all in all, I can very much recommend Michal's teachings to anyone interested in personal development related to yogic, bio-energetic and of course tantric traditions.

Ad 2: Connection


Nowadays, in modern times thankful technology we could contact each other even when we are thousands kilometres away. In the cities we are living so close to each other. Communication was never so fast. But still we are alienated like never before in human history. We never felt so lonely like now. Did we lost something on the way ?
This workshop is
to connect beyond capacity of mobile phones,
to build Friendship with big "F", deeper than making hundreds friends on facebook,
to feel Love with big "L" deeper than sending <3 through internet
to connect with real
nature beyond the discovery channel
To found what we lost, to find our deep nature, to connect with ourselves and other participants maybe deeper that you ever did even with your friends, with your family.
Tantra gives us tools to connect with all parts of you, connect with yourself, then connect with your partner, group, family, other people, animals, nature and whole universe. Beautiful slogan "We are one!" tantra is transforming from believe in to real experience. If you allow yourself to feel it, you would never be the same. You would never love in the same way.
That's why we choose this workshop in the beginning.

Purposes of this workshop:
- that we learn, explore and exercise importance of connection within ourselves, between body, heart, mind and spirit.
- that we make our minds our fiends by starting with more "talking" exercises at the beginning
- to build up connections within the group, create big and smaller "families", what would keep the connection beyond the workshops structure.
Connection
Introduction lecture ½ ha
Explanation about importance connection, harmony and integration between different part of ourselves: body, heart, mind and spirit, masculine, feminine, inner child, ego ….
Body, Heart, Mind and Spirit – Brain Storm, Theater, Dance, Performance then after "Power Point" presentation
By talking again we make friends with our great part of us, the mind. In the same time four groups have to create the way how "their" part could make better connection and harmony between other parts in place of inner fight and inner domination. How "their" part could make friendship with other parts of being. Brain storming within the group, how in creative ways they may present their opinions to the others in great ways is building the connections within the group and smaller and smaller families. It create a lot of creativity and fun for everyone. The time limits and quiet big task within not so much time it also deconditioning ourselves from pressure of being perfect – the idea of this exercise is to bring the ways of learning from school pressure of being perfect, the best, competitive in to have fun like children, people suppose to have. The creation is the best when we enjoy the fun and the way of creating :)
Name calling in different intonations and pushing person in the middle to build the trust
The purpose of this exercise is to let go our to much mind control and learn how we may trust to others, what in the end increase the connection within the group and smaller families
Three temple massage
Embody the idea of three temples: Body, Heart and the Spirit in to the massage into various energies and touches

Dear Michal, the knowledge you give is so precious. Your workshops changed my life and helped me to find…myself. You pointed me in the right direction, giving me enough clues to open my awareness to what was happening. I feel free now to explore myself and learn in my own way, my own truth. It was an amazing experience of healing my heart, my body and my soul. Thank you so much!

Ad 3: Love Yourself!

Loving ourselves is the foundation of real love, when we love ourselves we can truly love others. When we feel good about our self we will have the self-esteem needed to act in love towards another being. To truly love ourselves may increase the chance of amplifying the love shared
with our partners, family, animals, nature, the planet and the universe.

It has nothing to do with selfishness but rather with expanding love in a healthy way…

Purposes of this workshop:
- to recognise, learn, explore and experience the importance of loving ourselves on every levels: body, emotional, intellectual, spiritual etc.
- to show that is nothing wrong in touching our body, self love, being naked ( or not :) ) but even more , especially doing it in the tantric ways could be very healing, liberating, energising and it is good as exercise of bringing energy up instead of loosing it.
- to get into more contact and communication with our bodies.
- to break taboo about talking about sexuality, emotions etc.
- from the other hand: to learn explore and exercise that our body is a temple, what we should take care of respect, listen and worship.

Love Yourself

Brain storm:
How we could love ourselves better ?

This that people give themselves the answers give them confidence and also gives them more points of views and inspirations than from only one corner. I like also idea of giving up the teaching to self teaching by students themselves. I feel this as very creative process that´s why I use it as often as possible. This is also playing with Yin and Yang energies :)
Tantra Communication:
I love to…

By finishing this sentence further and deeper participants not only introduce what they like to their partners but also to themselves. When one person is talking from the heart and the other is only listening the conversation goes to much deeper, tantric level
How I would like to be loved…
We not only reveal maybe first time in our life about this our most basic need of human being, but in the same time we realise how rare we talk about it. This already may trigger strong healing emotion, reflection or may liberate us to the point that we learn, experience first time that we are so open to talk about it very often even to the stranger
sexually
Here , we are going even deeper into it. We break out from sex as subject taboo, from conditioning that we do not talk about those things. It´s interesting observation what came to me about tantric workshops. Basically what we do is: we create save space, we create basic rules of freedom, respecting your own and others boundaries, then we allow the "children to play in the ways that in one point in their life it was forbidden for them" we guide them ( NOT PUSH THEM ) out of their comfort zone, where the real change, real liberation is happening in the way that , yes, they´re challenged but they happy about going though that challenge.
Sexuality in that being
And even deeper. Talking about our own sexuality, very often reflecting on it, facing it maybe first time in the life again brings participants to the challenges, realisations what they´re were never aware about it
In the name of Ling am, Yoni
Now we are ready to give up our voice to our genitals. Very often this is first allowance to talk through our genitals what participants ever experienced. It create deep contact with our genitals, with our sexuality, with our first and second chakras. Very often it bring realisation and recognition how important but how much neglected, ignored and not being heard are our genitals, our body, our sexuality. This exercise may bring great connection between sexuality, heart and mind especially. It could be enormous step into building connection, harmony, understanding and love between those parts in place of domination, inner fight etc.
Sexuality in that being
How I would like to be loved…
Yes here we allow lingam/yoni talk about the same things what we were talking before more from the mind perspective. We may see the difference and include this what we learn about ourselves in our new life
I love my self shout
We are hearing in thousands of commercial how better we would be when we buy this product etc. how bad we are without. This repetition of messages what are making us insecure we have to replace with strong positive message. We shout all together " I love Myself ! " as stronger as possible. This kind of shouts always bring a lot of energy, confidence and fun to the group and participants. Good to make after some mind, talking work and before something what could be more challenging.

Self Love Ritual
Soft option:
We dance everyone with blindfolds. I guide first to connect with our own heart , then also with our mind, then also with our genitals – a bit as we would do the opening massage ritual for ourselves. Then , while we dance, I guide to stroke from further parts towards more central parts of our body. From less intimate to more intimate parts of our body. From less intimate touch to more intimate touch. In that way we dance, massage and self love ourselves in the same time. After some time I guide; like on the reverse to go from more intimate to less intimate touches, parts of the body, from more central to less central parts of the body. Then at the end we massage again face , the head and the neck. We close with "closing ritual" as we started but "reverse"

More deep version

 I choose when I have strong feeling that the group is ready for it. Very often I use it only in the second or third level course. I will quote here my report from retreat of Sarita , from who I learned this ritual:

" ...With that beautiful preparation we went in to the next part of that sutra. First Sarita gave explanation how beautiful, creative and beneficial could be self loving especially if is used in tantric way to bring the energy upward instead of loosing it.
Then she showed us few parts of whole sutra. Beginning parts like breathing in Shiva Shakti position before, suppose to prepare us for more free and easy flow of energy and ecstasy in our bodies.
First Mahasatvaa showed us each from 4 preparing exercises and then we did short try out of all of them.
1. Fast and powerful mattress fuck.
 
Lying on our bellies we suppose to literally fuck our mattresses. It means doing the movement with our waist up and down, how we would do if we would like to penetrate mattes. Small difference in this exercise was that we did the breath opposite how we would do that naturally. So we had to breath in when we pushed and breath out when we withdrew - moved our ass upward. After about 5 minutes of ¨fucking¨ we went in to ...
2. Lying on back with straight legs with breath in, we opened our feet in to outside. On the breath out we were closing the feet together. It was crucial important that we did the twist out from our groins. Movement was rather slow, bringing us to awareness of energy what we were working on.
3. Closing and opening of butterfly position.
With the breath and closing like above. Heals close to the groin, hold pulled by hands and again slow opening on inhalation and closing down on exhalation.
4.Tantric Tantrum
Do you remember a child wanted something and who went in to the wild, not stoppable, full of energy and strength tantrum ? All extremities, head, whole body is doing uncontrolled epileptic movements in all directions. This what we had to do but in the tantric way. It means between the attacks we suppose to  touch our self in sensual way. I have to say that this exercise surprised me in the nice way. It was very, very energising, very wild in sensual way. I could easily turned off my mind in to perceiving here and now.
5 Self love :
With that energy each of us putted the blindfold on the eyes. Whoever wished could lie down and cover her/him self with the blanket. Then slowly, gradually we started to self pleasure our self. Constantly increasing sounds of ecstasy of more that 30 people self pleasuring themselves, so freely unconditioning themselves from society, religions and moral dogmas, was making this sutra as one of the most sacred sexuality ritual what I ever experienced. I was proud of my self sinking in to my own full body ecstasy. Free from goal, performing, need for erection or going in to ejaculation. In the same moment feeling connection, uniting with the group. I know this kind of ritual for many participants is life changing experience. Afterwards they may look in to the sexuality in more sacred and more liberated way. Thank you Sarita and all participants for creating this safe and comfortable space, where we all could expand.
Afterwards we were asked to not disperse this sacred energy in the cheap talk but nourish it and enjoy it till the next sutra..."
"I am a 40 years old, Bulgarian woman, MD, currently a manger in a pharma company with 10 years psycho-drama classes, also attended trainings in free breathing, EFT, shamanism and family constellations.

Since the beginning of this year, I have attended two weekends of Tantra trainings organised by Michal.

Michal is spontaneous, creative, inspiring and loving. He showed a few meditation techniques which were extremely useful and he gently challenged me to push my limits further and expand at all of these trainings - this was effortlessly and fun as he was leading by an example all the time. He also showed Tantra massages from which I learned a lot about my body and sensations and it was like opening a gate to a completely new dimension of experience. Thanks to Michal my sexual experience is also set to a new level - a level of awareness and oneness and it is deeper than before.

Michal is a gorgeous aware and forgiving, pure and loving soul inspired to share with others. He shared a lot of love with all attendees and has ignited sparkles of self-love and more love to others as well and awareness and compassion.

I am so thankful for him!"


Ad 4: Expanding Consciousness.

We invite you to create space for expanding consciousness.

You will discover:

What consciousness is, and how to get ready to open yourself for full consciousness.
How to dissolve blockages in a conscious way and open yourself to a flow of love energy.
How in daily life we can develop and cultivate our inner consciousness.

Expanding consciousness is one of the main purposes of tantra. In this workshop we are going to awake, discover, explore and expand consciousness of here and now, consciousness of female and male energy, consciousness of the witness, consciousness of energy... This workshop may open your eyes, heart and mind in a way that you will never be the same again.

Purposes of this workshop:

- to show different aspects and various experiences of tantra, what many participants didn´t even knew about it.

Full body orgasm without touching presentation
- to show to the participants the way how we may without so much touching heal, evoke ecstasy higher than most of the people ever experienced, to show that there are more to feel than only our physical body
Wrapping the hands and "playing with the ball or elastic" between themselves
- to learn, explore and experience the energies beyond physical touch
Opening the hands not by mind but by body intelligence
- to learn, explore and experience intelligence of the body, to allow the body to make it´s own decision and fully accept the effect ( or lack of it as well )
Aura distorting and aura clearing
- to feel our auras, to clean our auras from not wanted energies
5 minutes tantra ( optional )
- to feel, explore and learn the bodies intelligence and communication beyond normal ways, to show to the participants new ways of solving relationships issues, getting to knowing each other and bringing harmony between people, to connect and build more intimacy.
Hi Michal,
Thanks for your great introduction to tantra. I really enjoyed it, and i've been doing my homework.
I really liked your lesson. Your introduction was clear and well explained. Your teaching style is good, because you create a relaxed atmosphere, where asking questions is easy. I liked the fact that you took the time to explain everything until it was all clear to us. 
I really loved your workshop, that's for sure. I would really like to continue. I liked the fact that you sent me an email that i could forward to my boyfriend. He is practicing also now.
Greetings, Rik

No comments:

Post a Comment